UPDATES/ ANNOUNCEMENTS/ LINKS
January 31, 2021
Clean Air at Truly Yoga! We have installed the iwave! For more information…http://iwaveair.com
Currently, we are offering a hybrid of online and in studio classes. The states mandates are ever evolving, so we will be incrementally updating the schedule. Next are the details for both in studio and online classes…
In Studio Classes
- Pre-Registration via MindBody is required for all classes (Limited spaces available; 30% capacity)
- Regular class fees apply
- Face Covering of some sort is required while in the studio
- Mat spaces marked in studio for social distancing
- Studio will be cleaned and sanitized pre and post classes
- Hand sanitizer and wipes available in studio
- No props available for use in studio; you are more than welcome to bring your own… it is highly suggested for classes such as Yin (you can bring a towel or blanket for supporting postures)
- In studio classes are filling up, so please cancel within 2 hours of all pre-registered in studio classes. This allows anyone on the waitlist to be added to the class if you can’t make it. If you have a class card and do not cancel within 2 hours of the class, 1 class will be deducted from your card. As for autopay and month unlimited members, there will be a $10 fee for late cancelations. If there is an emergency and you can’t cancel in time, please email [email protected] and we will handle those situations on a case by case basis. Thanks so much for your support!
- Sign up via MindBody like you would for in studio classes
- Regular class fees apply
- Must sign up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the class (if you sign up later, you won’t receive an email with the zoom link)
- Email with ZOOM link for class will be sent between 20-30 minutes prior to the start of class (Check junk or spam in case you don’t receive it); email will be sent to your MindBody log in email.
- Zoom 5.0 Update is required. Make sure your Zoom is up to date. http://Zoom.us
- Attendance will be taken at the start of the class
- If you had a package that expired during (not before) the mandated closure, email [email protected] ; those that have expired prior to the closure can extend with a $15 extension fee.
- You’ll have up to 3 months to extend your package
- Auto Pays go back into effect June 1st (starting from the day it was suspended in March); we are not pausing accounts unless there is a medical reason; please inquire about our additional online pre- recorded class options if that is of interest
- If your billing info is expiring/ expires, you should be able to update when you log into your mind body account. If you have an issue send us an email and we’ll help you out!
- If you have a gift card that doesn’t have a number to redeem online (like a hand written one from the studio), you can email us a picture of the gift card and we’ll redeem it/ add to your account)
- All classes are Pre-Registration only
- If you don’t have a MindBody Log in, email [email protected] and we will set you up!
Miss you all and hope you are well! Both Physical and mental health are so important especially during a time like this! We are trying all the ways in our control to open up and bring you classes to optimize both! See you all soon!
Our Email to get mindbody log in : [email protected]
We offer classes seven days a week, ranging from beginner to advanced.
Our prices range from single classes to monthly memberships
New to Yoga?
We offer one week of unlimited yoga classes for new students for $20!
Gift Cards Available!
Give your friends and family the gift of yoga
The beginner yoga workshop was awesome! Our instructor did a great job explaining the techniques and she created a very comfortable learning environment for the new students. Even those who had done yoga before learned new things.
It is such a confidence booster and a stress reliever all in one. Thank you! I feel longer and stronger. This place is a must do on your list ladies!
Love the atmosphere of the studio! I am brand new to yoga, and Sarah is amazing walks you step by step! It's my new favorite part of my day!
Beautiful studio and great class times!! Was really impressed with the teacher!
Beautiful new studio and great location for me! Sarah's class was excellent!
About Truly Yoga
Truly Yoga is a vinyasa style based yoga studio in Newark, Delaware that focuses on providing yoga classes to individuals of all levels.More Information