UPDATES/ ANNOUNCEMENTS/ LINKS
April 20, 2023
Sign Up for Classes: Click Here to go directly to MindBody Schedule
Purchase Gift Certificates: Click Here
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled class. Studio doors will be locked at the start of each class for the privacy and safety of students. Thank you!
Clean Air at Truly Yoga! We have installed the iwave! For more information…http://iwaveair.com
In Studio Classes
- Pre-Registration via MindBody/ Schedule is required for all classes
- Regular class fees apply
- In studio classes are filling up, so please cancel within 2 hours of all pre-registered in studio classes. This allows anyone on the waitlist to be added to the class if you can’t make it. If you have a class card and do not cancel within 2 hours of the class, 1 class will be deducted from your card. As for autopay and month unlimited members, there will be a $10 fee for late cancelations. If there is an emergency and you can’t cancel in time, please email [email protected] and we will handle those situations on a case by case basis. Thanks so much for your support!
- New to yoga? Try a Gentle Hatha class!
- Sign up via MindBody/ Schedule like you would for in studio classes
- Regular class fees apply
- Must sign up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the class (if you sign up later, you won’t receive an email with the zoom link)
- Email with ZOOM link for class will be sent between 20-30 minutes prior to the start of class (Check junk or spam in case you don’t receive it); email will be sent to your MindBody log in email.
- Make sure your Zoom is up to date. http://Zoom.us
- Attendance will be taken at the start of the class
- All classes are Pre-Registration only (Sign up via Schedule/ MindBody Log in)
- You can also search for Truly Yoga on the MindBody App
- If you have a gift card that doesn’t have a number to redeem online (like a hand written one from the studio), you can email us a picture of the gift card and we’ll redeem it/ add to your account)
- If you have a MindBody account, but no Log in, email [email protected] and we will set you up! If you are NEW, you can create one when you sign up for your first class
We offer classes seven days a week, ranging from beginner to advanced.
Our prices range from single classes to monthly memberships
New to Yoga?
We offer one week of unlimited yoga classes for new students for $20!
Gift Cards Available!
Give your friends and family the gift of yoga
The beginner yoga workshop was awesome! Our instructor did a great job explaining the techniques and she created a very comfortable learning environment for the new students. Even those who had done yoga before learned new things.
It is such a confidence booster and a stress reliever all in one. Thank you! I feel longer and stronger. This place is a must do on your list ladies!
Love the atmosphere of the studio! I am brand new to yoga, and Sarah is amazing walks you step by step! It's my new favorite part of my day!
Beautiful studio and great class times!! Was really impressed with the teacher!
Beautiful new studio and great location for me! Sarah's class was excellent!
About Truly Yoga
Truly Yoga is a vinyasa style based yoga studio in Newark, Delaware that focuses on providing yoga classes to individuals of all levels.More Information
*SOLD OUT* Full Moon Yoga at White Clay Creek (June 3rd)
Prepare your spirit and energy for the June Strawberry Moon. Join us for a fun spiritual evening outside from 7-8:15pm where we will ground our energy, become one with nature and prepare our spirit for the full moon. Learn how to set your intention through crystals. Includes a casual hike to warm up the body. Followed by a moon salutation yoga sequence and ending with guided meditation.
Date: Saturday, June 3rd 7pm-8:15pm
Location: White Clay Creek State Park Possum Hill Parking
195 Smiths Mill Rd, Newark, DE 19711
(Parking fee will be taken care of for you as you arrive.)
(Please arrive at 6:45pm and bring a yoga mat, sweater/jacket/blanket and comfortable shoes for the casual hike.)
Teachers: Kate Culhane-Suluai, Stephanie Dimino, Leah McVey, & Christina Clark
Registration will be capped at 15 people. Sign up to save your spot. Non-refundable or transferable unless there is a change of date due to weather.
Recharge & Renew: Gentle Yoga, Bodywork, Meditation, and Sound Bath (June 11th)
This is for all levels; prior yoga experience is not required. Please wear comfortable clothes you can move in and bring socks and a sweater or sweatshirt to bundle in for the yoga nidra and sound bath experience.
Teachers: Krista Rothwell and Cristin LaRue
Sunday, June 11th 5pm-7pm
Pre-Registration Required. Non-Refundable.
*New Date* Crystals & Yoga for the Chakras (June 25th)